Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More Cincinnati Wiki Articles Started

I created a couple more articles in the Cincinnati Wiki yesterday and today:

Milton R. Dohoney, Jr.: I wanted to put down some facts since I had no idea who he really was. I also tried to write a quick summary of this week's news about his budget proposal. This was the first real news I recall hearing about Dohoney in his new job as city manager.

Also, since I am in the process of educating myself about the structure and history of Cincinnati government, I made a page for City Manager. I just copied the text from the city's offical website.

I also created extremely brief pages for Hamilton County and Hamilton County Board of Comissioners. I edited the November 2006 Elections page with the winners of the elections and I wanted to go in and change the official positions of the people that got elected and voted out. But then I realized that the jobs don't actually change until later. So, I am in the process of figuring out when all the changes will occur. Hopefully, I (or someone) will remember to go in later and change the jobs of the people that got changed by the elections.

In all the articles, I have been trying to link-ify them in useful ways so that people can surf around to other relevant articles with ease.